MDF Trim in a Bathroom?

We are finally finishing a remodel and I am replacing the trim around the door and window. I'd like to use MDF trim, preprimed stuff, and wonder if the humidity might be a problem. Where it will be there is pretty much no chance of it getting wet but this is a small room with a shower (+ fan and window for ventialtion ) and soemtimes it gets pretty steamy in there.
Wonder what ya'll think.
- -
DL
http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

::::::::::::::::
"When you make fun of someone washing his truck, that's sad." - Jeff Kent
Halter Sucks!

I've done MDF trim in multiple bathrooms with no problems. If you have a moisture problem, you really should resolve that first.
--
Jim Sullivan
seattle, washington

Not too much, just normal bathroom steaminess sometimes. Well-ventilated. Just wondered.
Thanks for the info Jim. BTW, I am in LIberty Lake on the far eastern border of our state.
- -