McCulloch backpack gas blower

Anybody have any thoughts on McCulloch backpack gas blowers? Quality. Is it a good unit?
Good clean air to breathe, gotta love 2 stroke , kough, kough , kough,,,,, yes good stuff KILL YOURSELF, moron
m Ransley wrote:

Thanks. You've been very helpful. Next.
--
Yard and Garden Handyman

McCulloch has turned to crap pretty much. Twenty years ago they made some quality equipment, but they have been bought and sold so many times since all they are is a name. Where will you buy replacement parts? Ryobi probably is as good! If you want a quality blower, buy a Stihl. At least they have not been bastardized yet! Greg
Greg O wrote:

Thanks. I thought as much. I think I'll just buy an Echo. And pollute,pollute,pollute.
--
Yard and Garden Handyman

Much better choice! Greg