MC-lite

Is this okay to use in wet places? I emailed the manufacturer, but didn't get a reply.

Reply to
Toller

I think page 10 answers your question...

DerbyDad03

Perhaps indirectly. It says that MC is suitable if plastic coated. Since the page on MC-lite doesn't claim to be suitable for wet locations or to be plastic coated, it suggests that it is not.

Reply to
Toller

Standard MC cable (Including aluminum sheath) is usually approved for damp locations. The PVC jacketed MC cable is rated for wet locations and possibly direct burial. I am not 100% sure about the direct burial.

Reply to
John Grabowski