maytag wont spin or pump water out

-------------------------------------
My Maytag top loader just stopped spinning or draining. It does fill though. I listened to the lid switch and I do hear a metal clicking sound that indicates an electronic signal is being sent (relay), so I dont think thats the problem. Anyone have any ideas?
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 364583 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

www.repairclinic.com Could be the motor, the belt, timer signal
It could be the pump that drains the water. It might be clogged or not working at all. And as a result it will not spin until the tub empties, so I would start with that first. I'm assuming after it fills with water, the regular wash cycle is fine.
I think you should post to usenet the regular way. Not via Sucko company.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

What would this "regular way" be?
Would it be insisting on top posting for some reason in a group where 99% of the posts are bottom posted?
Or would it be the way 99% of the people of the folks post here?
It is just common courtesy to do what other folks do. What if your church was nice and quiet (the norm) and I decided I was someone special and had a loud conversation during a service? Not sure what point you are trying to prove with top posting.
skytrain56 wrote:

Last time that happened to someone I know, I googled and found it might be the lid switch. Sure enough, that was it. Can't help you to fix it, but you could try this website for help.
http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_11_1.asp
nancy
skytrain56 wrote:

Yeah why don't you just fuck off back to the spam warehouse where you came from .
Jon