Maytag Washer Problem

We had a lightning strike yesterday, very close to the house. The power was off 2 1/2 hours & when it came back on everything seemed to be fine. Today I find that the washer will not fill with water on any setting - hot, warm, or cold. It's a Maytag stackable unit, 2 years old, & the dryer works fine. There is only the one plug for the unit so I'm sure electricity is getting to it. The water works fine everywhere else in the house. Any idea of what the problem could be?
EBBY
when this happened to me i changed the sparkplugh.
Maybe your insurance will cover this. The electronic washer controls were apparently fried by the lightening. You are probably going to have to get a repairman out to look at it.

Whattt.....And wake up the Maytag repairman?????

Hi,
What model# Maytag unit do you have? http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Model# helps.
jeff.