Maytag Washer Leaking

Hi, I'm drowning.....
I have a Maytag Automatic washer model # LAT9635AAE that continues to leak hot water into the tub, when the washer is off. I have shut off the hot water supply to the washer, and that is the only way to stop the leak....I'm thinking there may be a faulty one-way valve in the washer's hot water line, but that is only a guess.
Can anyone help me before I tear my wife's washing machine apart??
thanks
There's two water inlet valves that are electrically operated. The one for hot water may be defective, or may have some debris in the seat causing it to leak.
Replace or repair is your option. Unplug the washer before repairing.
Dave

Hi,
Certainly sounds like the fill valve is not closing properly and the hot water is still flowing in even with the washer off = new fill valve time. The fill valve is where the hot and cold hoses are attached to the washer.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N52 Washer water inlet valve.
Change the hose washers at the same time. http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&NG0744 Set of four replacement washers for hot and cold water fill lines.