Maytag washer #LA512 water leak

My washer leaks water when I use it. Can you help me find the problem. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. Thanks in advance.
Pat
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (pat) wrote in message

Hi,
Some common trouble areas..... http://www.applianceaid.com/may-wash-common.html#leakwater
Nothing is better than grabing a flash light, removing the front panal and having a peek while the washer runs to see if you can ID where the water is comming from....
http://www.applianceaid.com/maytagwash.html#apart http://www.applianceaid.com/slidemayw.html
Take apart helps.