Maytag washer doesn't drain and goes through all cycles

I have a maytag washer A482. It doesn't drain. When it gets to the end of the regular cycle, it goes through the permanent press cycle; when it gets to the end of that cycle, it goes through the delicate cycle.
Timer?
Pump?
Probably unrelated, but about 2 weeks ago, I replaced both belts.

The 2 times my Kenmore didn't drain it was the pump.
Once it was broken, once it was clogged with lint.
I've also seen problems with drainage when the filter/net that I use on the end of the discharge hose get so clogged the it restricts the outflow.

I had to replace my pump on the Maytag. Yes could be timer (loose wire, bad contact?) or solenoid too.