Maytag refrigerator not getting cold (model: MTB2155ERQ)

I have a Maytag refrigerator model MTB2155ERQ that will not get cold in the freezer or the refrigerator in the bottom half.
It worked fine than we moved it about 4 feet from the wall so we could repaint the wall, I think we turned it off for an hour or so.
After we plugged it back in a couple hours later we noticed it was not getting cold in the top or bottom of the unit, we then turn the settings up to just about as cold as you could set it and let it run overnight, still not getting cold.
Any suggestions.
Thanks Jerry
First, running the settings up only helps on units which are properly working.
Second, running the settings to max cold on a working unit freezes the freezer solid and starves the fridge.
Sounds like your condensor fan is not working.
--
Christopher a. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Some of the most common possible trouble makers are listed at the following link:
http://ng.appliance411.com/links/jump.cgi?IDe9
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Maytag+fridge
=~~~~~~

Hi,
Is the evaporator fan motor working in the freezer? This could effect both the FZ and FF at the same time.

Recently? Maybe the moved disturbed soemthing under the fridge?....condnesor fan motor beside the compressor?
*Some* common not cold enough trouble makers.... http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_notcold.html
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Nw8018 Motor, evaporator fan. If needed.
jeff.