Maytag neptune washer motor control board resistor values needed badly, please!

Hi,
I am trying to replace some burnt out resistors on my neptune washer motor control board. The board looks like
http://mlittle.com/appliance/neptune/motor_control_board2.jpg . If anyone has the board handy, I'd be much appreciated if you can read of the resistor values of R34 and R35, and reply to this thread. A resistor decoder can be found from http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/phys345/decoder .
Resistor color code table is at http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/phys345/lab/color-code.html .
Or just reply the color codes of the resistors are also fine.
Thanks very much in advance,
P Boy
something else failed to burn up those resistors:(
good luck you will need it!
He probably needs a new motor for the door lock. He should search www.google.com for pages about repairing Maytag Neptune washers.