Maytag Neptune washer 5500 motor contol board replaced...

So I successfully replaced the motor and control board on this Maytag, and the wife did 2 loads of washing yesterday. All works fine.

Question is, I got this control board and motor from RepairClinic.com, and I had to remove the old motor, which was only about 4 years old and looks and runs perfectly. It still looks like it just came out of the box.

What can I do with the old motor now? Does anyone use these or recycle them or recore them or something? I hate to throw anything this nice away! Anyone want it you can have it free + shipping.

DeanB

Reply to
dean

Have you asked repairclinic.com whether you can return it? Their policy on returns in the past has been more than fair. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Its the original motor I have left over, not the one from repair clinic.

Reply to
dean

If it is a rather $$ part it may be worth your time to swap and return. Your call. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe