Maytag Neptune stack MLE2000

Hello,

Does anyone have a working link to a pdf of the Maytag MLE2000 repair manual? I am trying to access the machine control board to check for a burnt R11. This board not behind the control panel as it apparently is in other (non-stacked) Neptunes. The repair sheet found inside the machine shows it's inside the top somewhere. Any help on how to r/r this board would be appreciated.

-Russ

Reply to
dapinkie

Hi,

That is part of a full model#.

Get out the ladder, it is under the very top panal in the front right side facing the units. Remove the top panal ( power first! ) to access the machine control board.

If it is, replace the washers door lock wax motor as well.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

There is a class action lawsuit about the hoirrible quality of Maytag Neptunes. I'm not sure if the date has passed, but there are MANY complaints about them at:

joanne__king