maytag neptune problem

who has not have had a problem? my issue is the unit turns on and the door has locked but when we hit the start button nothing happens. i can not open the door cause it is locked and we got a code LR? i have only tried to unplug the unit and try it again but nothing has changed only that i am not getting that code again. not sure if this is the same issue that everyone has been having but i have owned it for about 4 years now and have had no issues till now.
thanks for your help
brian
[...]
mowermanbp wrote:

greetings, you require a neptune repair kit part number 12002039. I should be supplied at no charge. the motor has a 10 year warranty.
Hi,
LR means Locked Rotor....fancy way of saying the motor is not running.
You can see the motor kit dtheria is talking about.... http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N9491 Motor kit.

I have 8 of them in our laundrymat...so far no problems :)