Maytag Neptune dryer blown fuse--help needed!

My 2 year old Maytag Neptune dryer blew a fuse in the middle of a load yesterday. I replaced a new 30A fuse, started the dryer again, 5 minutes later, it blew again.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting??

Thank you very much,

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Frank, decides to chip in.

Yeah you have a short! And it sounds like you may not have enough experience to trace it down. It might be best to call a reputable Maytag Repairman, you know the one that's always sleeping.

Rich

Reply to
Rich