Maytag Jetclean dishwasher help needed

I just bought a used Maytag jetclean dishwasher. The plastic water attachment 'thingamabob' (whatever you call it) will not fit the faucet head on my kitchen sink.
Is there an adapter I can buy to make it fit the dishwasher?
Thanks.
Lesley

Probably. Did you get one with the machine? Check your local dealer or www.repairclinic.com for a replacement.

Check part No. 2253. That is probably what you need.
The entire hose assembly is available too. 752144

I think this is the one, Ed:
http://www.repairclinic.com/0081.asp?RccPartID 68
Or this one.
http://www.appliancepartsworldwide.com/Products/900084.jpg