Maytag Electric Range - Strange beep and clock loosing time

I have a Maytag Precision Touch Control 500, model PER5750QAS. Suddenly it has a different beep when using the touchpad and the clock is running at about 30% speed. It will still cook and work fine so far but wanted to know if there was something that could be done. I have tried resetting the breaker but dont know what else to try.
Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

circuit is not functioning properly. This probably means, replace the clock. However, you might try this. Remove power from the clock for something like 24 hours. This ensures that all power is bled off all circuits and everything is now reset. Now try restoring power. I've had several microprocessor controlled units miraculously come back from the dead in this manner.