Maytag Electric Oven Won't Heat Up

It heats up to about 200 degrees, but that's it.
It looks like the filament isn't heating up all the way. I wonder if this is is something that can be routinely replaced.
Thanks,
Mike
Michael wrote:

My guess is that it is operating on 120V rather than 240. It could be the power supply to the oven, or it could be a connection within the oven.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit