Maytag Electric Dryer - no heat

I have a stackable Electric Maytag SE7800 dryer. The dryer works fine except there is no heat so clothing never dries completely.
Is it a heating element needs to be replaced? Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I have a Digital Multimeter and can do some very basic measurements.
Thanks, Alex
http://www.applianceaid.com/maytag-dryers.html
Hi,

A copy...
Q - My electric dryer runs but will not heat, what could stop my dryer from heating ?
A - Things that could stop a electric dryer from heating:
- house fuse or breaker(needs 2)... - heating element ... - burnt wire ... - thermostats ... thermal fuse ( not all models )... - motor heat switch ... - timer ... - selector switch ... - burnt power cord/plug ...

Check for 220-240 volts AC at the heating element terminals, proper power there and no heat = bad element. The element can also be ohm tested for continuity ( power off and wires off of the element ).
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&NI1737 Heating element coil, 240 volt http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&NH3472 Heater assembly complete
It could be the heating element or it could be the timer or a sensor or a wiring problem. It should take a tech only a couple of minutes to check it out. My guess from the question you ask is that you don't have the knowledge or skills to do this job, with just the advice from this newsgroup. There are a couple of tricky parts to replacing one of these elements.
You could try going to your local DIY store and pick up a book that should cover it. That would mean you would have the book for future problems for other things that might go bad in your home, or you could call the repair tech.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math