Maytag DW rack maintenance?

Our Jetclean EQ Plus is nearing 5 years in use and a start of rust is appearing in the rack at a joint or two. Options?

Reply to
nospambob

I believe the racks have a long warranty against rusting. Check your paperwork and if I am right bitch to Maytag.

Reply to
Art

FWIW my Maytag dishwasher has a 5 year warranty on the nylon coated racks, so the OP should call Maytag immediately.

Reply to
Luke

Hi,

Above does little to ID the d/w...model#?

model# helps.

-Some- racks had a 2 year warranty, -some- had a 5 year warranty...check your use and care manual.

If no warranty left, there are some good rack touch up available...

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Reply to
nospambob

Hi,

Good deal! :)

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Reply to
nospambob

Thankx for the update!!

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Thanks for hte update. Nice to know some companies still stand behind their products.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski