Maytag DW rack maintenance?

Our Jetclean EQ Plus is nearing 5 years in use and a start of rust is appearing in the rack at a joint or two. Options?
I believe the racks have a long warranty against rusting. Check your paperwork and if I am right bitch to Maytag.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:32:35 GMT, "Art"

FWIW my Maytag dishwasher has a 5 year warranty on the nylon coated racks, so the OP should call Maytag immediately.
--
Luke
nospambob wrote:

Hi,
Above does little to ID the d/w...model#?
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.
-Some- racks had a 2 year warranty, -some- had a 5 year warranty...check your use and care manual.
If no warranty left, there are some good rack touch up available... http://www.applianceaid.com/faq-dish.html#rusting
Didn't look far enough yesterday and today found model # MDB9100AWB. Paperwork shows 5 year rack warranty on DuraGuard so will check it out. Thanks.
On 19 Jun 2005 20:13:17 -0700, "Appliance Repair Aid"

nospambob wrote:

Hi,
Good deal! :)
Bought May 2000 and delivered July 2000 preparing for kitchen remodel. Called seller with data and they returned the call with news a replacement will be sent shortly for $14.00 S&H fee despite 5 years and a month. I hadn't thought about warranty and certainly appreciate suggestions posted here!

Thankx for the update!!

Thanks for hte update. Nice to know some companies still stand behind their products.