Maytag Dishwasher recall

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37484787/ns/today-today_home_and_garden /
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Called the published number last night. What a joy talking to a computer.
It wasn't just typing in your M/N and S/N to see if you we're effected. It was the entire call including scheduling repair.
When your done it gives you a confirmation number and phone number of the local repair people.
It was interesting to hear from the local repair people how my street address was slaughtered.
I'm going for the free repair.