Maytag dishwasher low washing pressure

I have a 6 year old MDB6000AWA. A few weeks ago I started to notice the soap dispenser had remaining soap particles after the wash cycle was completed. This happened about every other load, now it's happening all the time. I started looking more closely for problems and it seems the top spray arm is getting some water but not enough to spin. Also the water level looked low during the wash cycle, so I added some more water and at least the soap dispenser cleaned out but the top spray arm is still not turning. I started to remove lower spray arm by unclipping plastic clips but wasn't having a lot of luck. Any ideas?
<JW> wrote in message

Could be a pump failing, low water, clogged spray arms.
Visit www.repairclinic.com for some ideas.
JW <> wrote in message

Hi,
Fill valve entrance screen may be clogged up or the fill valve is simply bad and need replacing.

Do make sure the spray arm holes are clear and that the filter inside the pump assy is clean....if restricted the water pressure will become lower than normal. Hopefully the pump assy isn't getting tired yet.
Fill valve parts help... http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N78 Water inlet valve with mounting bracket.

Unscrew the center of the lower spray arm and then the spray arm and that round cover will come off....screws are next to gain access to the filter and back flush arm for a good cleaning.