Maytag Dishwasher DWU8250AAX

I am having difficulty removing the spray arm on the dishwasher. I don't see any screw or nut to remove. Does anyone have experience removing spray arms? Thanks Paul

What happened with the info here....
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=DWU8250AAX+group:alt.home.repair&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=alt.home.repair&selm 3e9984.0405121449.34b6ccd8%40posting.google.com&rnum=2
A copy.... Hi,

Closest that I found....DWU8250AAX
http://www.partselect.com/Schematics/Maytag/DW14-12.gif
Lower arm - #27 unscews off, #27 & #1 lift off and the spray arm #2 will lift off.
http://www.partselect.com/Schematics/Maytag/DW13-19.gif
Upper arm - has a push in clip #25, grab ahold of the center of the upper arm and yank straight down, the arm #27 and clip will pull off together.
Hope this helps,