Maytag Dishwasher - Door won't latch when closed.

Just when I thought I would off, my childbride announced that the dishwasher door will not latch shut. Where can I purchase parts on-line, if I need them?
Dick
On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:56:05 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

www.repairclinic.com has most everything
Dick Adams wrote:

This one of those things that might be cheaper overall or the same price to just buy locally. But shop around others listed some sites and don't forget e-Pray http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=dishwasher+latch&_sacat=See-All-Categories