Maytag dishwasher

Does anyone know how to remove the spinning washer arm on a Maytag dishwasher? I can't find any visible nut or thumb screw...Thanks Paul

Hi,
Have a model#? Maytag has made several different styles of dishwashers/pump assemblies and spray arms!!
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.
Most will have a removeable center above the lower spray arm in the middle to remove the spray arm.
Thanks for ansering my email. The model number is DWU8250AAA...Thanks Paul

Hi,
Closest that I found....DWU8250AAX
http://www.partselect.com/Schematics/Maytag/DW14-12.gif
Lower arm - #27 unscews off, #27 & #1 lift off and the spray arm #2 will lift off.
http://www.partselect.com/Schematics/Maytag/DW13-19.gif
Upper arm - has a push in clip #25, grab ahold of the center of the upper arm and yank straight down, the arm #27 and clip will pull off together.
Hope this helps,