Maytag DE606 Diagram

Hi,
We have an old Maytag DE606 and after a two years break, we brought it in our new house and we were hoping it would still work. After installing it, we were disappointed to see it didn't work at all. I removed the top cover and found a diagram on the back panel but it is torn and unreadable in some area. Does anyone have a copy of it and could scan it and send us a copy ?? I just want to try to quick-fix it before calling a technician. Thanks
P.S. : We have no idea how old is this dryer. Any idea ??
Nicolas Quebec, Canada
nicolas & roxanne wrote in message ...

No I don't but I'll bet if you went to your friendly neighbourhood Maytag Home Appliance Centre, they'd likely be able and willing to help.
You have verified that there is proper voltage at the outlet it plugs in to??

It is likely 20+ years old but if you post the serial number off the unit, someone may be able to provide a more accurate date of manufacturer. You can find tips for locating the model and serial number tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.ca/?ref411=Maytag+dryer
=~~~~~~

Hi,
I do not have a diagram for that dryer...most peopel won't as it is approx 25 years old. Maytag might be your best bet to mail/fax/e-mail you a new one...
http://www.applianceaid.com/phone.html Manufacture phone #'s.

http://www.applianceaid.com/general.html#dead *Some* dead possabilities. http://www.applianceaid.com/electrical_testing_tips.html Meter testing tips to make sure you have proper power to the dryer.
jeff.
This might be close enough?: