May 21, no more home repairing

Page 2 of 2

Good point, that last one. Move to a country that cares for its old people with dignity whether they are rich or poor.
HB
On 5/17/2011 9:43 AM, Country wrote:

If it comes on the 21st I'm going to hell.
Jim
JimT wrote the following:

If you are Catholic, just go to the church the day before and confess all your sins to the man behind the curtain. You will be forgiven after you say your penance. Let us know how it works out.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I thought we were supposed to ignore the man behind the curtain.
RicodJour wrote the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 5/17/2011 1:32 PM, willshak wrote:

Send my credentials to the house of detention I've got some friends inside"

hmmm...People are strange.
On May 17, 10:12am, "Stormin Mormon"

What happens if you're in the middle of a renovation? Do you have to rush to get it done or just work right up to the deadline? If the job goes past the deadline, can I charge some really exorbitant post- Rapture overtime? How will being the last contractor on earth affect my estimating? Should I raise my rates as I'm the only game in town, or lower them as my potential client pool is floating upwards?
On Tue, 17 May 2011 08:55:51 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

to be a glut on the market
On 5/17/2011 10:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'll pay you back 5/22/11!

Look at my from standpoint. My wife's birthday is today, a mere 4 days before. Do I spend the money, have the universe end, essentially wasting it or do I not spend the money and my wife wastes me. I went with wasting the money.
On May 19, 8:19am, "Stormin Mormon"

What're you going to do with money after the universe ends? I can't see where you've wasted anything.
Cindy Hamilton

He wasted one final good time by spending the money on his wife instead of himself.
My wife's not listening is she?
On May 17, 9:12am, "Stormin Mormon"

I have a wedding to got to on Saturday. Should I bother buying a gift?
-C-
On 5/17/2011 10:43 AM, Country wrote:

When I first heard this, I thought about postponing my colonoscopy. If it happens, I'll be pissed.
On Tue, 17 May 2011 10:12:30 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

*** TROLL ALERT ***
P L O N K
On May 21, 7:49am, "Stormin Mormon"

in which time zone?
imagine if a super earthquake, or a passing asteroid bounces off our atmosphere?
the people might riot.......
espically if the asteroid is return for a second visit december 21st 2012
ME, I am going to cut the grass so the place looks good

The AP said last night that he was rushed to a local hospital for an emergency hernia operation. Turns out there was a typographical error in the section of the Bible he was relying on and it was really the signs of the RUPTURE. As he was going under, he said to the anethesiologist: "Isn't that a kick in the....."