mattress storage help

hello
does anybody know wher i can find a double mattress cover that i can use for storage.
preferably not a see through plastic one as it will be in a place where the sunlight will fade it.
im in the UK, any pointers appreciated
thanks
john

Hi. I'm NOT in the UK; I'm in the United States. I've seen plastic mattress covers at U-HAUL, a place where you can rent moving trucks and buy moving and packing equipment (boxes, tape, etc.). I know you don't want see-through plastic, but perhaps you could cover the mattress in plastic and then cover it with an old sheet or blanket.
Hi, All the moving outfits(U - Haul as well) has them in different sizes. Plastic bag and boxes. Tony
Chemqueries wrote:

If you can't find the mattress cover at a store that sells moving and packing supplies, then you might be able to find a tarpaulin ("tarp") at a hardware store. A tarpaulin is a very large piece of plastic or water-proof canvas. You can wrap it around the mattress and fasten the ends together with duct tape or some other tape. Here in the U.S., I've seen plastic tarps in orange or blue or see-through clear plastic.