Mattress recomedation requested

Hi,

I am a side/stomach sleeper. I have a select comfort air bed that is worn out after 7 years. I am considering replacing it with a foam mattress. My question is how hard of a bed should I get ?

My shoulders/arms pinch and make my shoulders sore if the bed is too soft. Especially if I put my arm under my head. If it is too hard, I tend to sleep on top of it. I am a largish man and appreciate some support. Anything that's different usually takes a while to like. Hard to tell in a few minutes.

Any ideas welcomed. Any recommendations for trying out a bed in ten minutes or less are definitely appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
Paul McHale

Hi Paul, I don't have any recommendations but, my mattress is awful and I've been wondering about a air mattress. I see yours is worn out after 7years. Do/Did you like it. I have had two Sealy's sag on me (6'4" 205lbs) and I'm tired of tying to sleep in a hole...

Any info you have would be very appreciated. Thanks, Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

We bought a Sleep Number bed a while back. I am curious, how does an air mattress wear out?

Regards,

Joe Morris

Please remove ZAP to email me.

Reply to
Joe Morris

I like our memory foam pad. Still needs a mattress underneath it, but the wife's stopped complaining about our old mattress ever since I topped it.

I got ours from Mark's 1/2 Price Bedding on Ebay but there are several places selling the stuff these days, and they all will recommend a 'hardness' for you - check their ad copy and websites.

Reply to
ctrl-z