Material needed to wrap a lamp post??

Hi, On my front lawn I have a lamp post. I had to run some wiring up it for a security camera. the wiring is an eyesore and the post is cemented in the ground so there is no way to run the wiring inside. Someone mentioned to me there is some material I can wrap the post, then apply adheasive, then use a heat gun to shrink and set it. I've looked around and I can't find anyting like this. Any ideas?

Sounds like a lame solution. Start the project over. Drill a hole near ground level and snake the wire up to the top. Seal the bottom hole with whatever caulk color is least visible.
If the post is hollow, why not drill a couple of holes and thread it thru. Then silicone seal the holes.

be careful you dont drill into the power wires to the lamp.
posts are cheap i would replace it and dont cement in ground