Material for workbench top

Solid core interior doors make good work bench tops. They're pretty cheap.

Ikea is a great place to buy butcher block slabs. I picked up a Beach butcher block top for about half what I could find similar stuff anywhere else. The stuff is *expensive* to ship, so saved that too. Did have to pay GA sales tax, though.