Mateflex flooring

Has anyone used this stuff? http://www.mateflex.com/products/TileFlex.htm Its a modular floating floor that snaps together. We are considering this for a masterbedroom and masterbath. The masterbath is about 10X6 and the bedroom is about 14X16, if that matters. The current floor is carpet over a concrete slab, which obviously is not a good choice. We are thinking the tileflex in the bathroom and the carpetflex in the bedroom area. A friends brother used it in his basement playroom and is very happy with it. I'd like to hear any opinions that are out there. Thanks Tracey in VT