matching up electrical ampacity

Page 2 of 2
Beeper wrote:

Does that mean you can only have one circuit in a room? I always liked the idea of at least two circuits in each room so if you had to kill one or one when out, you would still have the other for light and power while working on the problem or until the electrician arrived.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
050429 1334 - Joseph Meehan posted:

I always liked to keep the lighting on a separate circuit from the receptacles just for that reason.
indago wrote:

I also like sharing receptacles between rooms sharing a wall so each room has two circuits for those few times you need two heavy use devices working in the room at the same time.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:34:38 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

Having receptals on a different circut than the lights is a very, very nice idea.
:)
tom