Massive Natural Gas Explosion "Flips" a House

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:56:01 -0700, hvacrmedic

Just tonight on one network's news they said that Joe Lieberman was calling for an attack on Iran, and then they played the very words they were referring to and where he said we had to be prepared to something something attack. That is, he didn't call for an attack now, he called for us to be prepared for a possible attack, some time in the future. Those are strong words but that wasn't enough for the news. They had to make them stronger.
I had heard the original interview, so I immediately knew they had misparaphrased him.

If one wanted to be really picky, he could point out that the firefighter wasn't hurt in the house explosion, as it seems to say, but after he got there.
But it's sad. Maybe it's an optical illusion, but the front wall of the neighbor's house looks bent. It looks like a nice neighborhood.
I was not serious about disliking facts.
hvacrmedic wrote: ...

Gee, where's the fun in that??? :)
Wild rumor, conspiracy, criminal intent, and much more can be had so much easier... :)