Masonite Patio Doors ?

Anyone have any experience with Masonite (the company, not the pressboard) Patio Doors ? I'm looking at the type that replaces a slider but has a single swinging door ... an "Atrium" door type.
Their fiberglass exterior doors seem to be the best visual match for my Stanley Steel entry doors and seem to have all the right features, particularly for my wet (deck splash, low sunlight) location. Fiberglass seems like a much better idea than vinyl or aluminum clad wood back there.
But, the price is awfully good, only $480 with the screen compared to $750 for the Atrium (but the Atrium does have a wood interior which must hike the price a bit). So, the low price worries me a little. Anyone have any experience with their products ?
Thanks, Bob
Be sure to check Lowes. They just got in some new lower price stuff from Pella and Thermatru. Might be worth checking out before making a final decision if you haven't seen the new stock. Just starting to appear in stores now.