Masonite panel construction

There's a Masonite wall in the Workshop that separates it from the storage space next door. I'd like to put the dust collection for the shop in the storage space, which means putting the venting through the wall. I will eventually want to replace the panel if/when I sell. But I don't know how the panels are attached to the metal studs, as there are no visible fastners on the panels, just some brushed aluminum strips between panels. I don't know if the metal strips are glued, screwed or snapped to the panels or what holds the panels to the steel studs?
Any hints would be appreciated.
Bill Stock wrote:

My guess would be that the aluminum strips are H channel and that the masonite is glued to the studs. The strips will probably by screwed in place if they are attached and I will bet that they are.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Thanks,
I suspect the metal strips are decorative not functional as I originally thought. I think they're glued on the Masonite with the last strip hiding the gap between the sheets.