Masking inside windows

I am going to be spray painting the trim on a number of inside wood windows-each window has 12 separate panes of glass (separated by wood strips). I need to mask all the glass surfaces. In the past this has involved lots of making tape/paper/ and time.
I thought I had seen in a home improvement store(Lowe's? Home Depot?),sheets of material with an adhesive backing that you could cut to the size of your particular windows(the sheets had lines drawn at various dimensions to assist in getting the right size)-then just stick the sheet on the window as you would masking tape. This would provide a perfect fit in much less time.
Has anyone out there seen or heard of such a product, and if so would you be so kind as to pass the information along.
Thank you,
Bob
Bob wrote:

You might want to try masking liquid:
http://www.budekes.com/monthly_specials.htm
Go to a paint store and say, "booth coat".
Walmart has a clear, 'peel n stick' type plastic film that comes in ~ 30" W rolls with the lines on the backing IIRC. That said, I'm not sure its any easier than perhaps cutting out say, newsprint (since the panes are all the same size, right?) and applying with masking tape.

The product is called Vaseline. Wipe a thin coat around each pane with a finger, do your painting, let the paint dry and wipe it off with a rag.
It's magic.
John
We used GAA [general purpose grease] in the Army when masking a vehicle for paint.
In this case I think you'd have to be as careful with vaseline as you do booth coat. The advantage with booth coat is that it peels off -- you don't have to wash windows afterward.