Marlo water softener brine tank overflow.

When I fill salt in the brine tank, ater 2 or 3 day the water was fill up in the tank, the salt was disolver in the water, I try to manually regeneration 2 or 3 time but it still over fill. Please help. the model is 255 vave/460i Thank
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi, Float valve stuck open? Tony

Also, the brine discharge tube may be plugged.
And there is a discussion of a mechanical problem with GE softeners and others, which mostly use a similar control system, at --
http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t 4318
See comment #12 by Sidibid. I managed to get mine working again using his procedure of bending the microswitch arm.
SJF