Marble agglomerate floor tiles

Is Marble agglomerate the same as plain marble, in terms of special needs like sealing and polising? is it a more "industrial" look? thanks
Tippi wrote:

Marble chips in a binder - probably cement.
--
dadiOH
____________________________
Tippi wrote:

Agglomerate tile are tile formed of marble (or stone) chips and dust. The binder can be epoxy or other resins and the binder is what makes it different from Terrazzo. True Terrazzo has a cement binder, not resin. Sealing is recommended.
Here's all you'll ever need to know about it's care and preservation.
http://tinyurl.com/8az2z
You might go here for some information. http://www.fritztile.com/mm2100/index.htm make sure you click on "tile lines" to see the choices available. Great looking product. Go to their home page to see their sealers and care products.
Here are some gallery shots: http://www.fritztile.com/tile/gallery.htm

DanG wrote:

The spam of marble flooring. Looks like crap to those that know, pay the bit extra and get real marble, slate or granite
-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com
Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy wrote:

thanks, just the kind of advice I need. BTW I'm in the GTA :-)
also thanks to the earlier poster about Fritztile, interesting!