Manuals for Philco refrigerator N300H

Where can I find it?
--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
Google is your friend search "Philco refrigerator manual"
Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.

On 8/8/2010 04:58, Larry Fisk wrote:

I did... no luck so far.
--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.

How old is the fridge? Philco was sold to Ford in 1961 and later to Phillips. The Philco name has been bandied about and used on some air conditioners made by Frigidaire. If you can find out who really made the unit you perhaps can find a manual for the same fridge udner another name. Kelvinator made a model N300H, but so did Piper Aircraft and Dell computer monitor. .

Thanks!
> If you can find out who really made the unit you perhaps can find a > manual for the same fridge udner another name. Kelvinator made a > model N300H, but so did Piper Aircraft and Dell computer monitor. .
The owner of the old fridge had thrown away all of its manuals. The "N300H" came from a label at the back of that fridge.
I would like to repair the fridge myself.
--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.