Manual needed for Sime boiler

Hi
I need an instruction/installation manual for a Sime Friendly Format 100E combi boiler. I've got a new one in my new house which is only half-installed(!) with no paperwork at all, and I'm also informed that Sime have gone belly-up.
So does anyone have one I could beg/borrow/steal/photocopy/scan or whatever? Would be very grateful!
Thanks David (ps already tried uk.d-i-y to no avail)
Try this website
http://www.instruction-manuals.co.uk /
If it's not there you can post a request for it.
Steve
I had a bloke say to me once that a certain program had no man page.
I said if he wrote a good one I'd install it.
--
I was less than impressed when one of my staff last year suggested
tunneling ftp through ssh. -- Evpuneq Erivf