Manual needed for Homelite chain saw UT107531

I just acquired one of these in very nice condition, but no manual. The Homelite.com web site provides very little customer support - not even a way to contact them - and I've had no luck searching the Web. So if anyone reading this could provide a copy, I'd appreciate it.
Homelite at. 1 -800-766-5191