Manual for Black & Decker 'GrassHogXP' string trimmer.

I'm hoping to find a .pdf manual for my Black & Decker 'GrassHogXP' string trimmer that I can download.
My searches so have not got me what I need and I'm hoping that you may be able to point me in the right direction.
TIA.
Lewis.
*****
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

Try this:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/documents/English/Instruction%20Manual/1005667-00,GH1000.pdf
There are several versions of model GH1000, so if that's not yours, go the following search page and enter "GH1000" in the "Search by Model" box and scan through the results for yours:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/servicenet_home.aspx

The first link was perfect.
Thanks, I really appreciate your help.
Kind regards.