manual cycle on Kinetico

Does any one know how to force a kinetico water softener to go into a manual cycle. I don't think my unit has been working correctly. It doesn't use any salt (boy am I saving money), and I don't recall hearing the unit cycle in a long time. The salt bin has been checked, ther is no doming or vaulting. Thanks Joe
There is a phillips screw head right in the middle of the top. Press down with a screw driver and turn. You should see a black dot move as you turn. Turn it to the start of the regen cycle (there are words printed in the top indicating what part of the regen cycle you are in). May take a very bright light to see the dot and the words if your see thru top has yellowed.

manual
cycle