Mannington laminate floor

Had Mannington laminate click floors installed. Had a ceiling fan installed the next day. Electrician had a thin cloth on the floor. Dropped a poorly designed globe from the light fixture of the fan and it bounces on the floor and puts a ding in it. So floor went just 24 hours without damage. Same thing would have happened to hardwood. A thicker drop cloth would have helped but probably damage still would have happened even if it was canvas. Globe did not break. I had put up the same fan in another room and warned the electrician that the globes fit terribly. But I had trouble with each globe on my fan with knowledge so I did not consider it the electrician's fault. Too bad Hunter ceiling fans are made so cheaply these days. I guess we all get what we pay for thanks to the push to sell everything cheap.

Ouch, that sucks. If it is very noticeable, you can always put an area rug over it. Or train the dog to sleep there. Ed

This reminds me of your Toyota Avalon, Art.