Mane burners on Armstrong ultra 80 111 furnace will not ignite

I have a Armstrong ultra 80 111 furnace that mane burners will not ignite. Induction fan comes on pilot lights and stays lite for 90 seconds but mane burners will not ignite . Thermostat works properly. Blower motor works when put on fan. Back at the start of winter hade same problem. Removed door in front of burners and it worked fine until two days ago. Wondering if it mite be gas valve.

Reply to
Rodney

I have a call in to PETA. Around these parts we take animal abuse seiously. And how do you get the horse into the furnace?

Yes, could be mites in the gas valve....

Seriously, I haven't seen a furnace where there are pilot lights that get lit and then main burners. Don't see why one would be made that way. Furnace I have, the electronic ignition ignites that main burners directly. There is no pilot light. Have you put a meter on the gas valve for the main burners? Does it get voltage when the burners are supposed to light?

Reply to
trader4

What he said, exactly, esp the part about getting the horse into the furnace.

Reply to
hrhofmann

I have a call in to PETA. Around these parts we take animal abuse seiously. And how do you get the horse into the furnace?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

snipped-for-privacy@i2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...

wot dew U meen?