manager

I would like to put a complaint in about a manager in regina sask. the harb our landing store I wanted to buy a ceiling tile cover they were all broken but all I needed was a piece 18 inches long and 12inches wide I asked if I could get it for free as it was just going to be trashed any way and they told me they would give it to me for 10 per cent off that is stupid so from now on I may go back to HOME DEPOT
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 14:29:33 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That will show them!!

You have two choices:
1. Buy it now for 10% off
2. Check their dumpster every night and maybe get it free.
three

3. Go to Menards and expose your nards in front of a female manager.
On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 5:29:37 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

rbour landing store I wanted to buy a ceiling tile cover they were all brok en but all I needed was a piece 18 inches long and 12inches wide I asked if I could get it for free as it was just going to be trashed any way and the y told me they would give it to me for 10 per cent off that is stupid so fr om now on I may go back to HOME DEPOT
You *may* go back to Home Depot? May?
Now that's putting your foot down. Way to stay strong!

Dear Mr. gbell2837 I'm sorry to hear of your problem at the Regina store. You are right that you should have been helped with the tile. If you will return to the store, the new manager will be happy to help you. Ask for Bob.
There is one problem though, you want a piece 18 x 12. The manager checked and the best he can do it a piece 12 x 18. Maybe you can make it work.
As for the manager you spoke to, we got rid of his ass for the poor treatment he gave you. We value your business more than those idiots at Home Depot. They don't give a damn about you, but we do.
On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 4:29:37 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

rbour landing store I wanted to buy a ceiling tile cover they were all brok en but all I needed was a piece 18 inches long and 12inches wide I asked if I could get it for free as it was just going to be trashed any way and the y told me they would give it to me for 10 per cent off that is stupid so fr om now on I may go back to HOME DEPOT
Two issues. They are guarding against customers who purposely break items t o try to get them discounted or free. And, in many cases, they return such merchandise to the distributor/manufacturer for credit.

What is a ceiling tile cover?
My 2 Cents posted for all of us...

A condom for a ceiling tile, silly.
--