Man sucked into Satellite Dish explodes and dies

Page 1 of 2
December 25, 2007
It began as a happy Christmas on 21st Avenue, but ended in trajedy. Robert Kellington loved his television, and had at least one set in every room of the house, all connected to his satellite system. On Christmas eve he got a 60 inch big screen television as a gift. Early on Christmas morning he flipped on the kitchen tv, grabbed a bite to eat and went to the bathroom for personal needs. While in the bathroom, he flipped on the bathroom tv set. Both his son and daughter were watching cartoons in their bedrooms, and his wife was watching a church service on the 27 inch master bedroom television. Kellington went to the basement to get some tools, and immediately flipped on the basement tv, leaving it on as he came back upstairs and went to the living toom to connect the cable to his new big screen set. He got the cable connected, and hit the power switch, just when his neighbor, Matthew Foreman was running a snowblower on his driveway, near the Kellington's satellite dish.
The moment Robert Kellington his the power switch on his new big screen tv, there was a power surge through the satellite dish, and his neighbor, Matthew Foreman was sucked into the dish, along with his snowblower. Both him and the snowblower exploded as they smashed thru the center of the satellite dish, and were expelled out the rear in small pieces of flesh, bone, and metal, which were spread across an area several city blocks wide.
Police investigators later said there were 14 television sets turned on at the same time in the Kellington's home, and the surge of that big screen set created such a powerful burst of energy, it literally sucked Foreman into the dish, causing his instantanious death. They went on to explain that the dish was sucking so much power it became an electronic magnet of sorts and reacted similar to a vacuum cleaner. The magnetic field grabbed the metal of the snowblower, pulling Foreman along. They estimated Foreman and the snowblower struck the dish at a speed of over 60,000 miles per second, thus exploding them instantly.
Kellington is not being charged, since it was not intentional, but all of his television equipment is being held for investigation. Kellington refused to speak to reporters, except to say that he is so very sorry for what happened. Police investigators are considering the possibility of suing the manufacturer of both the satellite equipment, and the big screen television, but not until further analysis and research is done to determine the cause of the incident.
Gary Hernandez - Reporter WEED Tv Inc. Ontario

I can see why the owners are holding out against the writers in the current strike. Although, it's better than some of the claptrap that was on TV before the strike.
Steve
You must work for MSNBC

snipped-for-privacy@weed-tv.com wrote:

Just goes to show what too much weed will do to your brain.
on 12/26/2007 4:10 PM snipped-for-privacy@weed-tv.com said the following:

I saw a movie one time named "Stay Tuned", where the people were sucked into the satellite dish and sent off into characters in TV programs. It starred John Ritter and Pam Dawber. Are you sure this isn't the movie?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:10:07 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@weed-tv.com wrote:

But, was the dish and equipment OK?

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:10:07 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@weed-tv.com wrote:

Aw. C'mon. April is still four month's away.
Hey, it happened here too. Couple years ago Elvis was walking his dog and eating a peanut butter and bananna sandwich out in front of my house when......
PaPaPeng wrote:

--
"There\'s only one thing better than having a fishing boat, and that\'s having
a buddy who has a fishing boat."
user wrote:

The convention is: W = east, K = west. Those stations in existence before the regulation was adopted (1923) were allowed to keep their original designations and have popsicles for lunch.

To all with too much time....
What pap for half-baked brains.
Be careful! Once long ago brains and eggs were a delicacy aboard railroad trains' dining cars.
I'll take the eggs; the rest of you are stuck with your brains.
Harley Harebrain

the heathen, after Jesus Christ, believed in the books of Moses, kept them in substance and spirit, and only rejected what was useless.
725. Prophecies.--The conversion of the Egyptians (Isaiah 19:19); an altar in Egypt to the true God.
726. Prophecies.--In Egypt. Pugio Fidei, p. 659. Talmud. "It is a tradition among us, that, when the Messiah shall come, the house of God, destined for the dispensation of His Word, shall be full of filth and impurity; and that the wisdom of the scribes shall be corrupt and rotten. Those who shall be afraid to sin, shall be rejected by the people, and treated as senseless fools."
Is. xlix: "Listen, O isles, unto me, and hearken, ye people, from afar: The Lord hath called me by my name from the womb of my mother; in the shadow of His hand hath He hid me, and hath made my words like a sharp sword, and said unto me, Thou art my servant in whom I will be glorified. Then I said, Lord, have I laboured in vain? have I spent my strength for nought? yet surely my judgment is with Thee, O Lord, and my work with Thee. And now, saith the Lord, that formed me from the womb to be His servant, to bring Jacob and Israel again to Him, Thou shalt be glorious in my sight, and I will be thy strength. It is a light thing that thou shouldst convert the tribes of Jacob; I have raised thee up for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the ends of the earth. Thus saith the Lord to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Princes and kings shall worship thee, because the Lord is f
wrote general bullshit:
The only real truth is found in the Koran at 34:13.22a(2) wherein it states:
"And it shall come to pass that the followers of Mohammed (may he rot in his casket wrapped in the ballsack of a pig) shall always have their way with their goats and camels as the goat and camel will always have lesser backhair than his two-bagger woman. And shall he hide the dick so small beneath the toga wrapped around his slender legs as they bend in anticipation of entry by his father/uncle as they are both the same man. Yea shall he utter God is Great as he strokes his dick so small and deposits his DNA into the innards of the goat, camel, or woman, for it shall matter not which of them he chooses dost they all have the sphincter as if it were one. Then shall he understand that only one must take the young boy and the camel to be as great as Mohammed as he is known for shores everywhere as the fag of Baghdad, the tonsil of Tunisia, the poker of Greece. And shall he keep the goat close by to take the cameldung from his dick so small. And Allah sjhall be watching, and watching carefully from above as he wanks to the sight of Mohammed and his goat."
et contradicentem.141 That God would strike them with blindness, and in full noon they would grope like the blind; and that a forerunner would go before Him.
736. Transfixerunt.[142] Zech. 12:10.
That a deliverer should come, who would crush the demon's head, and free His people from their sins, ex omnibus iniquitatibus;[143] that there should be a New Covenant, which would be eternal; that there should be another priesthood after the order of Melchisedek, and it should be eternal; that the Christ should be glorious, mighty, strong, and yet so poor that He would not be recognised, nor taken for what He is, but rejected and slain; that His people who denied Him should no longer be His people; that the idolaters should receive Him, and take refuge in Him; that He should leave Zion to reign in the centre of idolatry; that nevertheless the Jews should continue for ever; that He should be of Judah, and when there should be no longer a king.
SECTION XII: PROOFS OF JESUS CHRIST
737. There
As Jesus would say to the author, concerning the title:
Go yea and do likewise.
-Larry (This devil can be cast out only with constant prayer and fasting) C.

their nothingness without knowing it; for it is indeed to be unhappy to be in insufferable sadness as soon as we are reduced to thinking of self and have no diversion.
165. Thoughts.--In omnibus requiem quaesivi.21 If our condition were truly happy, we not need diversion from thinking of it in order to make ourselves happy.
166. Diversion.--Death is easier to bear without thinking of it than is the thought of death without peril.
167. The miseries of human life has established all this: as men have seen this, they have taken up diversion.
168. Diversion.--As men are not able to fight against death, misery, ignorance, they have taken it into their heads, in order to be happy, not to think of them at all.
169. Despite these miseries, man wishes to be happy, and only wishes to be happy, and cannot wish not to be so. But how will he set about it? To be happy he would have to make himself immortal; but, not being able to do so, it has occurred to him to prevent himself from thinking of death.
170. Di
and I have listened to Him as a master.
"The Lord hath revealed His will, and I was not rebellious.
"I gave my body to the smiters, and my cheeks to outrage; I hid not my face from shame and spitting. But the Lord hath helped me; therefore I have not been confounded.
"He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? who will be mine adversary, and accuse me of sin, God himself being my protector?
"All men shall pass away, and be consumed by time; let those that fear God hearken to the voice of His servant; let him that languisheth in darkness put his trust in the Lord. But as for you, ye do but kindle the wrath of God upon you; ye walk in the light of your fire and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham, your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, when childless, and increased him. Behold, I have comforted Zion, and heaped upon her blessings and consolations.
"Hearken unto me, my people, and give ear unto me; for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the Gentiles."
Amos viii. The prophet, having enumerated the sins of Israel, said that God had sworn to take vengeance on them.
He says this: "And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day; and I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation.
"You all shall have sorrow and suffering, and I will make this nation mourn as for an only son, and the end therefore as a bitter day. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord. And they shal