Man attacked by Omulet causes New Orleans disaster

Page 2 of 2

Those fucking Democrats really piss me off.
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 03:58:00 GMT, Oscar_Lives wrote:

Republican politicians who masturbate at the alter of Halliburton piss me off.
"bite me" <bite-me_at_you_wish.com> wrote in message

Butt you like to watch, huh?

reported. It was a rumor of a rumor, originated in Arizona where many were over-excited by the sight of all that water.

Oh sure,......That's what "THEY" want us all to think. Just hallucinations, or swamp gas.
So how do you explain the guys from area 51 taking it away in a black van ?
Wait a minute, I thought all damage done by Katrina, including the fact of Katrina, was George Bush's fault.
Alceste Tourette

Ick.
The thread just went racist. Time to killfile it...... <sigh>
--
Om.

"PRESIDENT BUSH DOESN'T LIKE KILL FILES!!"