Man attacked by Omulet causes New Orleans disaster

Hmmmmm. I'll have to think about this. It just might work. If sold, those conservative screwballs in Shreveport couldn't keep trying to take the spice out of New Orleans' hot sauce.

And if the sale could be extended to the Louisiana Purchase, think of all those wuthless red states that we'd git shut of. But I don't think France could handle Kansas and Montana. I suspect they might try to sell them to Iran where fundamentalism is a way of life.

Reply to
Stark

Oh sure,......That's what "THEY" want us all to think. Just hallucinations, or swamp gas.

So how do you explain the guys from area 51 taking it away in a black van ?

Reply to
Amun

I've had this idea of getting rid of the many politicians in Washington by combining states. Do we really need 100 senators? Let cut it in half or more. There won't be any North and South anything. Just make one big Carolina. Same with Dakota, but toss in Nebraska too as no one pays much attention to it anyway.

Delaware and Maryland hardly take up any space so combine them with the Virginias. New Jersey has become a suburb of New York, so split it and give the other half to PA. Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado makes a nice box of a state. You get the idea. Now we double the number of citizens represented by House members and effectively cut that group by half too. Can you see the streamlined efficient Congress now?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:28:32 GMT, Wm_SL choked out these words:

in the States, it's sometimes spelled 'omlet.' IOW, there must be more than one spelling for the same thing.

it's like the whole Romania/Rumania thing. or not. :)

david

Reply to
Ruzinthra the Ruki

Don't forget Tenntucky and Missibama. Don't know what to do with Georgia. Move the Braves to Chattanooga, then sell it too along with Florida and Texas.

Reply to
Stark

"GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!"

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Ick.

The thread just went racist. Time to killfile it......

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Wait a minute, I thought all damage done by Katrina, including the fact of Katrina, was George Bush's fault.

Alceste Tourette

Reply to
Alceste Tourette

"PRESIDENT BUSH DOESN'T LIKE KILL FILES!!"

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab