MALE VS. FEMALE BATHROOM

B > I'd like to discuss what my g/f calls "boy pee". No, no, it's not
"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat."
Or rim in this case. :)
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Baby Boomers -- Then: Seeds and stems. Now: Roughage.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971