Makita vs P.C. - twin stack compressor

I've narrowed my choice of small compressors down to two - The Makita MAC2400 and the Porter Cable CPLDC2540S. Both are practically the same cost so I'm trying to determine which features are more useful.
http://www.makitausa.com/Tools_Item_View.asp?idv6 http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?eT7&p%86
The two biggest differences are the run speed and the tank pressure.
The Makita runs at only 1720 rpm vs. 3450 for the P.C. - that makes the Mak quieter and potentially longer lasting.
The P.C. has a 150psi (vs. 130) rating which squeezes more volume from a small compressor.
Because of the higher pressure, I'm leaning toward the P.C.. Anything else I should consider? I'm assuming either of these would be a quality tool.
Thanks