Makita vs P.C. - twin stack compressor

I've narrowed my choice of small compressors down to two - The Makita MAC2400 and the Porter Cable CPLDC2540S. Both are practically the same cost so I'm trying to determine which features are more useful.

?e=547&p=2586 The two biggest differences are the run speed and the tank pressure.

The Makita runs at only 1720 rpm vs. 3450 for the P.C. - that makes the Mak quieter and potentially longer lasting.

The P.C. has a 150psi (vs. 130) rating which squeezes more volume from a small compressor.

Because of the higher pressure, I'm leaning toward the P.C.. Anything else I should consider? I'm assuming either of these would be a quality tool.

Thanks

Reply to
Sugob